net.Xciting

5.27.2007

seta The Comic Toolbox



country

Description

This is a thoroughly recommended book. I used to struggle at parties for things to talk about, which used to make me feel awkward, this book has opened my eyes and now I can make humorous conversation... a definite winner with the ladies. As for the sitcom material, I've been giving it a go. I feel funnier than I ever have... get this book. - Amazon.co.uk

Information

- Title: The Comic Toolbox - How to Be Funny If You're Not
- Language: English
- Author: John Vorhaus
- Publisher: Silman-James Press,U.S. (1 Sep 1994)
- ISBN: 1879505215
- Paperback: 191 pages
- File: PDF
- Size: 2.52 MB (2.651.044 bytes)
- Size in Rapidshare: 2.5 MB

Download

Download - Ebook - 2,52 MB
Click Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx man!

Anonymous said...

thanks man for your effort
and one more thing dude this book is in it's scanned form and I performed ocr on it
so here is the text recognised pdf version http://mihd.net/31cuaq
have fun
net.Xciting rules