net.Xciting

8.03.2007

seta 101 Sex Jokes and Comix



country

Description

PREFACE - Welcome to my labor of love. This book took me several months to create, exclusively for Ebook sites. My husband said I was wasting my time with creating this book. I beg to differ. Now that he has seen the finished product he says I should stay in the Ebook business and make us rich! I don’t know about getting rich, but It does pay the bills. I have sold a few rights and plan to sell it to more Ebook sites in the future. All the pictures are Copyrighted and may only be distributed through this Ebook. I pay up my ass for the rights to them so don’t post them on your website, or give this book away as a matter of fact. Each page has one joke and a comic picture. Some pages have a very short joke and this makes for a page that has very little text on it. It may not look the best, but I wanted it to be that way. One joke, one picture, one page. Well, let’s start with some great laughter and then at the end is a bonus section called. “A Few Sick Ones For You!” - Love, Lisa A.Shoemaker

Information

- Title: 101 Sex Jokes and Comix
- Language: English
- Author: Lisa A. Shoemaker
- Publisher: PinkPassion Press
- Paperback: 123 pages
- File: PDF
- Size: 4.61 MB (4.839.122 bytes)
- Size in Rapidshare: 4.7 MB

Download

Download - Ebook - 4,61 MB
Click Here

0 comments: